lps's diary

有谁会在乎 有谁会想念 有谁能看穿我的笑脸
沉默的瞬间 寂寞却伴着我长眠
你走的坚决 枯竭了爱恋 我给的一切

Thursday, March 11, 2010

11 march 2010-SPM results release...

2day my lucky day had cum...althought my heart wanna pump out from my body liao but i aso need to face it...when reach skul i thought can start getting the results since the time is 10am sharp...but then we keep on waiting,waiting n waiting...others skul already given out the results but our skul..haiz..at last wait until 11 sumthg..the program start...omg..start wif the speech from headmitress...really sweat!!!then teacher said tat headmistress will give out the sijil by herself for the one who get 6A's n above...omg...name per name was been called...i didnt heard my name..my hands start getting cooler n cooler...when name for 9A's was finished call..i thought omg lo..i muz be getting below 6A's...cham lo..then teacher annouced tat got 9 students got straight A's...then my name was being called...i cant believe it..i got straight A's ,MAN!!feel tat it was a dream or the name on the sijil is nt mine..but then go through the sijil..omg..is mine!!!tis is nt a dream...hapi..wanna cry out but the tears cant cum out..maybe it was bcoz i still shock wif my results..then..going round the skul to thanks the teachers..then sms some teacher to thanks them...u noe wat??my mum hampir cry leh!!n my dad hapi like heaven!!!haha...hope my future will be bright !!!n all my frenz especially my gang..wish u all gud luck in the future...the results in SPM was juz a results for the secondary life..ur future is still in ur hands..dun let the results make u too sad or too hapi until it affect ur future...ok?GAMBATEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

No comments:

Post a Comment