lps's diary

有谁会在乎 有谁会想念 有谁能看穿我的笑脸
沉默的瞬间 寂寞却伴着我长眠
你走的坚决 枯竭了爱恋 我给的一切

Monday, May 10, 2010

my birthday~~

Had a special birthday tis year as is d same day for mother's day~~
1st celebrated wif my frenz
-as a gathering since v didnt meet each others for a long time
-having great time in green box sungai wang
-having fun wif my frenz as v sing many song wif different language

2nd celebrated wif my relatives
-I didnt join them for d celebrating for mother's day bcoz I am singing-k wif my dear frenz
-joined them in old town cafe near my grandpa house
-have blow a cake in my grandpa house

3nd celebrated wif my family
-aso celebrated for mother's day
-wasted half an hour to find a parking
-my godbrother gave n a kiss n birthday wish

I did have a blast on tat day..n I hope tat I can have chance to celebrate my birthday once again wif my frenz...
IS NICE MAN!!!!!THX FOR EVERYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment