lps's diary

有谁会在乎 有谁会想念 有谁能看穿我的笑脸
沉默的瞬间 寂寞却伴着我长眠
你走的坚决 枯竭了爱恋 我给的一切

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

education fair...some conclusions...

Last Sunday i juz went for the Star Education Fair which is held at klcc convention centre...
First of all,i saw many ppl....too crowned...
Then,I went to IMU booth first..too get some information n answer...
After tat,i went to Help booth...the booth was too crowned..no ppl layan us leh..
At last,my mum found a person-the assistant manager of a-level department...
As Help is my first choice institution,we stayed in tat booth for almost around 1 hours..
we keep asking questioon..ask..n ask..
After all,we go round n round all the hall...juz to get sum catalogue...
Then,we found 988 music station de booth...
N we stayed there to play games n get many gift...
N due to the games...many ppl noe tat I am interested in pharmacy leh...
Summore Orange ask me to cure her voice...OMG!!!!!!

Ok,now is the time for my conclusion...
1.If you wanna study course with is related to sc,you better choose a-level instead
of foundation. (based on IMU:a-level is more well-known n more widely accepted by other
university)
2.If i study a-level in Help,i will pay installment for the tuition fees..(1st installment must be
pay by the first 2 weeks...)
3.Most probably I will study in Help...
4.Due to financial problem,maybe I will take July intake instead of March intake...(so wait......)
5.If i really take July intake,n if my ns is 2nd batch..maybe i will go for ns first...(OMG man..i
dun wan......!!!!!)
6.Help actually is gud for those who wan to study a-level bcoz it offer London board n the
lecturer is gud....(haha)

I think tat all but haiz ....still very fan for the financial problem....

No comments:

Post a Comment