lps's diary

有谁会在乎 有谁会想念 有谁能看穿我的笑脸
沉默的瞬间 寂寞却伴着我长眠
你走的坚决 枯竭了爱恋 我给的一切

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

national service

Yesterday,i receive a sms from my cousin tat name list for national service out liao..
Then,i start to panic,dun noe wat to do..
Then i check by using sms.....
While i waiting ,i am scare,i really dun wan to be chose....
Then, plkn reply me :it say tahniah.blah blah blah terpilih menyertai plkn siri7/2010...
Suddenly,i feel like wanna cry liao...i cant believe it...
so,when i reach home,the first thing i do is open my pc...
Then i check again.....
OMG..it say tahniah dan selamat maju jaya!
i wanna cry...:(

The sadness continue when i know tat most of my frenz is not chosen....but luckily i still have some frenz n my cousin to teman me..
haiz...how come?????

No comments:

Post a Comment